Welcome to our site, Yoruba By Oodles of Fun Kids Company! This Website and its Content is owned by OODLES OF FUN KIDS COMPANY (“Oodles”, “Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
We know that your private information is important to you and would like to tell you how we take care of it. Our company is dedicated to protecting the privacy of those who use our sites and attend our programs.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Please read this policy carefully. If you do not agree with the policies outlined or do not consent to your child’s use of this Website, please leave this site and refrain from accessing it.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect and/or receive the following types of information.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for an event, or purchase any product, service or membership, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. You may also offer or submit a comment, photo, image, or video while interacting with this site. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All the information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
Automatically Collected Data from Technology
We may use additional technologies to automatically collect data about your equipment and devices, browsing actions, internet connection, IP Address, operating system, and browser information. This information is gathered using cookie technology and third-party analytics.
NOTE: Do Not Track Signals. Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. In most instances, when these features are turned on, they send a signal to the site indicating that the user does not want to be tracked. There is not a consensus regarding how to identify and handle these signals. As a result, we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
In addition to the information described above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Other information may include information that does not directly identify, information about your internet connection, equipment used, and usage details. This information may consist of information gathered:
- From surveys you participate in;
- From the activities on this site including, but not limited to, IP Information and device information;
- From our records of correspondence with us, if you’ve contacted us;
- From transactions carried out on our site and app; and
- From other sources like social media.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect about you or from you is used for a variety of reasons including the following:
- To provide you with information, products, or services to you;
- To complete any orders you make;
- To present our content to you;
- To notify you about information regarding your membership;
- To update you regarding changes to our site, app, products, or services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To obtain parental consent when applicable;
- To improve our websites, app, products, and other services;
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To customize features for our audience; and
- To understand our users’ needs.
We may also use the information to contact you about goods and services from us (and/or other third parties) that may be of interest to you. If you do not want this, please deselect the appropriate checkboxes when you register or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIS) and SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS (SDKS)
In some instances, we may disclose aggregated information about our members and users. This disclosure does not disclose information that may identify you. This information may be shared with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties used to help us serve you; and
- Potential buyers or successors in the event of a merger, dissolution, divestiture, restructuring, sale or other transfer of some interest in the business; and
- Judicial officers, to comply with any court order, law or legal process.
We may also disclose for other purposes that will be disclosed by us (at the time we request the information).
FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 (COPPA SUPPLEMENT)
In the instances where we collect information children, the information collected is retained for only as long as is needed to fulfill a specific purpose, provided a particular service or allow the child to complete an activity.
Additionally, under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (hereafter “COPPA”), we are required to tell parents and legal guardians about the practices we use to collect information from children, what we do with the information collected, and the methods that a legal guardian can use to provide or withdraw consent, review information, or request that information be deleted.
If we ever discover that information has been obtained in a manner that does not comply with COPPA regulations, we will seek to obtain parental consent immediately or delete such information.
As described above, we collect information based on you or your child’s use of our app and Website. The information collected includes:
– device information like operating system and hardware model;
– log information and IP address; and
– mobile identifiers similar to cookies.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from a child. The information you provide as a parent or legal guardian is what we will use with regards to registration, order placement, and other similar features.
We will not share individual user information outside of Oodles unless, we have parental consent, there is a court order, or it falls under the limited scope of the information needed to carry out this company’s purpose.
Parents and legal guardians may withdraw consent and ask us to stop collecting and delete the personal identifying information of their children by emailing email@example.com. Additionally, parents can request to review the information collected about their child. Request to stop the collection of certain information, may result in loss of access to our products or services.
This Website has an anti-spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of any communication by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all emails. We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. This act is a law that sets forth the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them, and explains the penalties for violations.
On this site, we collect email addresses to:
- Share information, answer questions and inquiries, and respond to requests;
- Process orders and send information about new services or products; and
- Tell clients and mailing list subscribers about services and information they have expressed interest in by subscribing.
Because we value privacy and integrity, we comply with the CANSPAM, and:
- Do not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify messages that are advertisements in a reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of this firm;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor your decisions to opt-out or unsubscribe quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by clicking a link at the bottom of each email.
We will use the information you provide to answer and respond to the requests you make. We will not share your information with third parties, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, e.g., to ship an order.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at Oodlesoffunkids@gmail.com or by phone with the number given on this site:
- See what data we have about you if any;
- Change/correct any information we have about you;
- Request the deletion of any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take your security seriously. When you submit sensitive information directly to us via the Website or in person, your information is protected both online and offline. Our third-party billing services securely encrypt your information. Also, offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are given access to personally identifiable information.
To use certain features of the Website or its Content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS: NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes or refrain from disclosing personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to prohibit such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your personal information collected through any Oodles web sites with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes offline, please click here, or for email, please click here. To find out more about your opt-out rights, please contact us as described in the “Updates & Contact” section below.
UPDATES & CONTACT